Friday, April 20, 2007

#49

Okay, you know how I said that I am a fast talker and I blur words together...well, I am also a fast reader. Speed reading is great because I can get through an entire book in one night, but I also misread lines when going so fast...hence...I misread #49

My dear friend Brian...
My dad taught me how to shoot 22 Rifles since I was a little girl :-)
Out of my cousins, uncles, aunts, and siblings...I am the best shooter. They call me Annie Okaley :-)

So, I am sorry that I misread #49. I LOVE to shoot guns...though 9mm scare me because they have a really bad kick to them :-)

Anywho, I would love to go shooting with you sometime. Give me a call.

~Tammy

2 comments:

Insured Asset Solutions said...

You think a 9MM has a kick, wait until you shoot a 45! ;-)

Heather McTaggart said...

Guns bad, shooting bad...enough said!

Sorry, not so much the gun lover here! Maybe I just don't get it!

Can't wait to see you Wednesday!