Monday, April 2, 2007

BLADES OF GLORY + Wisdom of the Week #1

So I recently went to see Blades of Glory with my awesome friends Kim, Meg, and Brian. It was so great hanging out with them and seeing a comedy flick. Within the first couple of minutes we were laughing our heads off and really enjoying it. We ended up having an hour and a half of good times and it ended with sparking blades flying off into the sunset. Overall, I would say when I left the theater I gave it a 4 out of 10 stars. Why 4?--you may ask...
Well, I am not a huge fan of cursing in almost every sentence and most (if not all) jokes had sexual innuendos--most were just flat out disgusting and blunt. So friends, if you have any kids--please DO NOT let them see it!

After the film, us girls (Brian left so please do not think I was calling him a girl) went to eat...okay so it was 10 at night and I was HUNGRY--so sue me! I hate eating so late and the only place open was Denny's. But oh me oh my do they have a delicious Root Beer Float--mmmm.... "Needless to say" I left Denny's feeling fat and hurting from all the grease. Why did we eat that--God only knows... So here is my first offical "Wisdom of the Week" for you all..

If you get out of the movies and it is past 10, you can go to Denny's just don't get the Sampler!

And that is all for my "Wisdom of the Week"

Love,
Tamsicle

1 comment:

Insured Asset Solutions said...

Or you can go to In-N-Out like I did ;-)