Wednesday, May 2, 2007

People Change

What would you do if a girl asked you to be a maid of honor in her wedding--a you have only known her for a couple of months?

What would you do if the girls husband does not like you and treats you like nothing when ever you stop by to bring a gift or celebrate with them?

What do you do when the girl has changed so much from her marriage that you don't recognize her any more?

And what do you do when she tells you she is going to have a baby, and she has known for 4 months and everyone knows, but the maid of honor? The one that stuck by her side for so long and now is being pushed away because of a husband that has never liked her from the beginning of the relationship.

What do you do? If you know, tell me because right now I feel really hurt...

4 comments:

Brent said...

That's a tough one.
I would politely decline and make myself scarce.
What I should do is say something.

Heather McTaggart said...

Wow, this calls for some prayer for both her and her husband. I find that praying for the one I feel the most upset about causes my heart to soften and then theirs. I would wait, and wait some more for some peace and then...I would do the "lunch" thing. Time to have a "come to Jesus" talk with her after the tears....I will also pray for you, this sounds tough! If you need to talk...well, you have my number, day or night my sister!

Insured Asset Solutions said...

That sucks...my New Years resolution is not to go to any weddings this year. Last week I got three invites...not going.

Heather McTaggart said...

Ok, sister...we need a new blog! Catch up and let us know what is going on with your fun life! When are you coming back to Wednesday nights?