Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Finally

Hi friends!

It has been awhile since I last posted... okay well this is actually my first REAL post but you get the picture. :-)

My life has been crazy. My brother just got married last weekend and my job has been one issue after another (but I LOVE where I work and what I get to do).

This last Saturday, some of my closest and dearest friends took me to Dave and Busters for some food and fun. Just looking around the table, I saw how much God has blessed me. These people are fantastic and I couldn't love them anymore! Thanks for those that came and made me feel so special--I hope I can return the care and love you have shown me.

Well friends, I promise to post tomorrow with more fun stuff and hopefully pics but right now I have to get to a staff meeting in 15 minutes. Hopefully this helped quiet my critics (i.e. Brian and Jon--Love you guys ;-)

~Tammy